torsdag den 1. oktober 2009

Melancoli and Color..... i wish I wish......


















Wow.... I stumbled across these pics during my dayly attack of procrastination.............
I wish I could draw like the lovely Cassandra Rhodin.... the melancoly and beauty..... colorful yet dull......
I wish I could take photos like Daniela Glunz.... Raw Sexy FemmeFatale Fierce!
I wish I could do make up like that, in the same photos..... maybe I should become a make-up artist instead of designer....??
I wish I was a designer! Maybe my dream will come true one day.....?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

About us

Mit billede
Two best friends, Marie & Maria(no this is not a joke)soon to (hopefully)join closets when we move in together, build an awesome walk-in closet with special space for our loved ones THE SHOES! Even if the moving in thing doesnt happen, our closets are somewhat joint as we are constantly raiding each others closets and borrowing each others stuff. We inspire each other daily and seek a deeper meaning in everything we do. (No we DONT like shallow& superficial) But we do love music, dancing, fashion, interior, art, photography, spending time with family/friends & LIFE!